Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Talk

Whoopee!
Hey now my friends, there will always be a need to put on a happy face, especially when we need a little reassurance in these troublesome times.
We need more happy talk, and those of you who blog in order to escape life's worries, know what I am talking about. There are still many things to be thankful for; I see a triumph for a brokenheart, regaining her poise with dignity, and grace. A new mom and dad, enraptured by the birth of their first child. The satisfaction of knowing that after six years, and so many many happy, and zany e-mails; my Ha Ha girl, is still sending me her ha ha's. It is the little things you do that keeps me going. "Today: Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph". The weather has been just wonderful, you could not ask for better days. It would be nice to hear some more good news from you people.
Don't worry!

No comments: