People seldom ask me questions. Well at last somebody did, it was an odd feeling.
LISTED HERE ARE 15 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. JUST COPY AND PASTE THE WHOLE ARTICLE ON THE COMMENT BOX AND REPLACE MY ANSWERS WITH YOURS. REMEMBER THAT TRUTH IN ALL DEALINGS IS WHAT KEEPS A FRIENDSHIP ALIVE.
1. HOW DO YOU VIEW FRIENDSHIP? loyalty to those you care for always be true, from love comes compassion, as for tolerance one is always a student as well as a teacher, generosity, However with most friends, love must be kept in the balance according to their ability to receive. If one s not careful friends can and will fall in love with you in the most romantic of ways. The result of this unrequited love is heartbreaking. Like some ghost, from my youth, I drag a chain of broken hearts behind me to remind me of my carelessness.
2. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO A WOMAN? The spirit of a woman, it matters not what she may look like, a healthy spirit glows and radiates from the body. I like a bodacious spirit that has learned to be humble, but not meek. I like a woman who will not compromise her convictions, yet is not afraid to embrace new ideas. Compassion and love are to be expected, as they come more natural to a woman. I love a self confident woman who knows how to flirt with a grace that makes everyone feel special. As for my ideal woman, I fear her; for my little world will have come to an end. And she will have the power of love to make me face a whole new world of challenges as yet unknown.
3. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO A WOMAN? See the above.
4. WHAT THREE THINGS QUALIFY A PERSON TO BE IN YOUR INNER CIRCLE? An honest open heart. The willingness to accept me despite my imperfections.
5. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS? The joy of life, a greater understanding of love and compassion. The true nature of religion. That we are all the same. And my funny side, I love to be a clown, laughter is the best medicine.
6. WHAT ACTIVITIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO WITH FRIENDS? Have parties, dance, sing badly, exploring new places fishing, boating, camping, have cookouts, ball games we play many card and board games. many different religious activities. I am at peace with all religions. except those from the dark side.
7. SHOULD YOUR PARTNER ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS? No although I love the extra attention I get, I always feel odd being the only man at a baby shower.
8. HOW DO YOU GET ANGRY? I hold too much inside, this is not healthy, I got this way in part from my child hood, and from military discipline. It is best to let it out, but I often feel childish whenever I do.
9. WHAT THINGS IRRITATE YOU? When I see the strong take advantage of the weak, when I get careless and hurt someone, or when I fail to live up to expectations. also loud fools
10. WHAT THINGS MAKE YOU ANGRY? bigotry injustice violence abuse of any kind.
11. HOW DO YOU FEEL A FRIEND REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU? I feel blessed, all warm and fuzzy. Like a king who has just been crowned.
12. WHAT QUALITIES ENDEAR YOU TO FRIENDS? The loyalty love and kindness we share detween us. I am always there to listen whenever they need they need someone to talk to. I am sure they could tell you more.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SPIRITUAL PATH? All is of the spirit. If the Great Spirit has a religion, I know it not.
14. DOES THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT MATTER MUCH IN FRIENDSHIPS? To some yes, however I am so glad that I am at peace with all religions, even those that say I am going to Hell.
15. WHAT IS THE SINGLE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IN A FRIEND'S LIFE? To free and open their minds.
16. WHAT IS YOUR GOAL IN LIFE ? To Love and be Loved.
Your thought advocates Judaism, Brahmanism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam. In my thought there is only one universal religion, whose varied paths are but the fingers of the loving hand of the Supreme Being. In your thought there are the rich, the poor, and the beggared. My thought holds that there are no riches but... life; that we are all beggars, and no benefactor exists save life herself.
Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth. I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.