Monday, November 24, 2008

I could Scream!

A picture is worth a thousand words so it is said, but only if someone cares to see it. I was shocked to learn not even my very first contact Caren; remembers what I look like.
Last year I paid over five hundred dollars for a new camera phone so I could send pictures to a special friend, then she quit talking to me! At least I had a nice phone, until someone stole it out of my office. Last month my brother gave me a new camera, I've been fooling with it for weeks now and have come to the conclusion that the damn thing is broken! No wonder my dear little brother was so generous, Ha, the cheap bastard.
Well at last I am pleased that there is someone really wants to know what I look like, and those ancient pictures I gave to Dave will never do. So I'm off to buy a new camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Torah forum.