Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A Free AK47 with Each Truck Purchase

A Missouri, car dealer named Mark Mueller is giving away an AK-47 with every new truck he sells, and this CNN reporter throws every liberal cliche at him in her interview. Doesn't faze him for an instant.

CNN American Morning: Missouri Car Dealership.

Behind the Scenes with Max Motors, Russian and British News Crews On-site


A sign of the times we are in, guns and ammunition are in very high demand, as America prepares for conflict with the forces of evil.





It is this time and this place that matter--not some other time or place. What matters is here and now--the people here and now.

1 comment:

Robin Easton said...

Hi dear Walt. This just BLOWS my mind. How much more will we accept as normal?!! It all just makes me focus on and foster more the people, places and feelings that bring me peace and love.

Thank you my dear friend. I hope you are doing well. I'm still working toward getting my book out and have had little time for blogging. But am going to check out some of your other posts. I've missed you and being here.

Many hugs,
Robin