Saturday, February 28, 2009

God Writes on Stone, men write in books.

Screw the books, screw idolatry screw religion!
I want to be like goy Abraham, and come to my own understanding as I walk everyday with God. "According to traditional Judaism, G-d gave Noah and his family seven commandments to observe when he saved them from the flood. These commandments, referred to as the Noahic or Noahide commandments, are inferred from Genesis Ch. 9, and are as follows: 1) to establish courts of justice; 2) not to commit blasphemy; 3) not to commit idolatry; 4) not to commit incest and adultery; 5) not to commit bloodshed; 6) not to commit robbery; and 7) not to eat flesh cut from a living animal. These commandments are fairly simple and straightforward, and most of them are recognized by most of the world as sound moral principles. Any non-Jew who follows these laws has a place in the world to come". As for other laws, remember to love, and keep an open heart. The Great Spirit will lay upon your heart all that you need to know. We each must make our own deal with God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Walter !
Thank you for this post !

"As for other laws, remember to love, and keep an open heart.
We each must make our own deal with God."

For me,God Writes on Stone, men write in books.
Yes, our heart is like stone but the God’s words make it a human heart !
For God, our heart is so tiny, broken but so precious like a book !
With God, a sinner has always a second chance to get up. He has
a better life with Him because he doesn’t live for commandments
but he lives for Love.
An open heart to God make you a free man because you can appreciate the Nature’s beauty and Men who are so precious for their spiritual creator.

Anonymous said...

"Screw the books, screw idolatry screw religion! I want to be like goy Abraham, and come to my own understanding as I walk everyday with God."

Wow!! YES! YES! YES!!! This says it all for me, Walter. Just FANTASTIC. I relate to this kind of sentiment.

When I was young and first went into the rainforest I made this same decision and chucked it all. From there I set out to find my own intimate relationship with Life and the Universe. I knew it would be MY truth, a living experiential truth that was my own and not something passed on to me through "the church", a book, a teacher, my culture, social conditioning, or anything that had previously been for me. Even if I found out that there was no god at all...at least I would be living what was truth, and not someone else's delusions or conditioning.

In the end I found great Love, a love so powerful that I still commune with it every moment of my life.

These writings of yours really ROCK Walter. They are blunt, honest and heartfelt. Your voice is much needed in the world right now.

Hugs to you my spiritual warrior friend. Robin

Walt said...

Books are a good, and have their place for teaching and learning. But once you make a god out of a book, you open the gates of Hell.
What the world calls Holy books, are only good for strife adversity, and war. Indeed we have made unholy gods from all these religious books

Anonymous said...

Hi Walter !
"Indeed we have made unholy gods from all these religious books"
Yes because God's spirit is OUT of them.
So, "religious" doesn't mean always "with god's spirit" !