Thursday, June 11, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen

Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehn
The last of my guest have now departed. Alas not everyone could be here for the reunion, but it was a grand event just the same. I got to embrace people I have not seen in many years, and had such a wonderful time, as we rekindled the magic memories of past glories and adventures. I will try to post some pictures as things get back to normal. Perhaps I can do it between cleaning house, and doing laundry.

Cumberland Falls




People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Take no one for granted and embrace all equally with joy!
Julie A. Manhan ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear you had a wonderful time, Walt. Do take it easy and please watch your back when doing the cleaning...

Have a restful and meaningful weekend.

Cheers

Helisoa said...

Hi Walt !

Keep cool and do fine cleaning !

"Fais un bon ménage, cher ami"

Je te souhaite de passer du repos pour cette fin de semaine.

Fraternellement,

Olga

Walt said...

I could call you a worry wart, but Paula that is not really not what you are are doing. What you are expressing is genuine love and affection, the same as you have for your students and family. This is so very endearing to me, as I appreciate you just as much.
What a blessing to have someone who understands and cares, no matter how great the distance between us.

Ha ha ha, my sweet Olga, I will do my best! Hope you will also have a nice weekend.