Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Nation of Assassins

It was Twenty seven years ago, one of America s secret warriors; who was also a highly decorated veteran of World War Two, Korea and Vietnam. entrusted me with secrets that for many years made me fear for my life, for he was no ordinary man. Indeed his misplaced patriotism made him a war criminal by any standard. As a high level C.I.A. field operative, free to Terminate with extreme prejudice, he helped to direct the infamous CIA operation known as the phoenix program, which tried to stop the communist movement in Vietnam. In 1971, William Colby, head of CIA in Vietnam, testified the number killed was 20,857. South Vietnamese government figures were 40,994 dead. CIA officer Ted Shackley managed (600 military and (40-50) CIA liaison officers) who were working with South Vietnamese officers in 44 provinces. Now mind you even though I checked his valid credentials; I have only his word that he was in the Dallis Texas rail yard when the President was assassinated. This man had proved his valor in combat many times, yet I could see fear in his eyes as he conversed with me in the lowest whisper about his dark past. Yes many times I have ask myself what was he doing with a team of C.I.A. assassins in a Texas rail yard on the day President Kennedy was killed? His only reply was that it was much to dangerous for me to know. However when he was drinking heavy, there were a few things that he would talk about.

* President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a group of conspirators who were at the highest level. And that the officially accused Lee Harvey Oswald was just an innocent fall guy, and the junk rifle that is said to be his, had not the clip needed to hold the ammunition. He also said the bullet that killed Kennedy was not fired from an open window.

* The JFK conspirators were also behind the assassination of Kennedy's brother, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, several years later. (Manchurian Candidate?)

* Martin Luther King was assassinated because of his pro communist leanings, and opposition to the Vietnam War, not because of racism.

Beyond Vietnam: 40 Years Later

No comments: