Monday, April 20, 2009

Homegrown Tomatoes

As Kate Pevensie said: "A tender ballad. May all hear this song and live by its wise words. ;)"
Homegrown Tomatoes by Guy Clark. Sorry there was no video with the song, but here is one of Guy at his best.

As I was looking up one of my favorite Guy Clark songs, (Boats to Build). I spotted a young girl playing on a guitar, and wondered who she was; so I did what I do best and ........!
Wow, this little girl is brilliant! Come Together - Sungha Jung

This YouTube Link, should keep you entertained for hours.

gmn52 said:
"This song was recorded by Jimmy Dean, Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, and others. It's special to hear it done by the writer I think. Of all the versions his is my favorite. It's quite a deep song if you listen to it. Jerry Also wrote the old Porter Waggoner song, Misery Loves Company".
Jerry Reed "A Thing called Love"






People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Take no one for granted and embrace all equally with joy!
Julie A. Manhan ...

No comments: