Sunday, July 26, 2009

Heinz 57

This Milestone is a very significant event as birthdays go. If I can make it past next Fathers Day: I will have out lived my dear father. My health is good, and I'm sure that I will make it. I had a sexy dream this morning, So far it has been my best birthday present, yes it was that good. He he, I think researching Subliminal Sex Messages had something to do with it. It has been a good day, and so nice to hear from old and new friends. I love you all!

"Someday,
When I'm awfully low
And the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you" ;-)



It is this time and this place that matter--not some other time or place. What matters is here and now--the people here and now.

2 comments:

Susan Blake said...

Hugs and birthday wishes!!!! You've got enough spunk and fire to outlive us all! Just don't let the old person "in"!
Hugs,
suZen

Walt said...

Thanks Suzen, I will make it just fine. It seems that I am also a Chinese Zodiac, Water Dragon – Years 1952 and 2012
Water calms the Dragon’s fire. Water Dragons are able to see things from other points of view. They don’t have the need to always be right. Their decisions, if well-researched, are usually better since they allow other’s to become involved. For what it's worth.