Sunday, March 15, 2009

Forgiveness 2

I should be asking forgiveness for the nation, and myself, but until they put aside the rape, and plunder of the world. There is no point in asking you to forgive the government of the United States.
My friend Masterwordsmith has made a very powerful post emphasizing our need for forgiveness. I know not who she is, however you also will agree that she is no common housewife. She is a very articulate, and passionate writer! I think you will enjoy my link to her post. I really think God is trying to tell us something, through the wise words of these beautiful ladies.

Masterwordsmith

LET IT GO!!!!
Forgiveness
, to me, is a word that conjures images of impossible situations that call for the seemingly impossible task to let go of hurts and disappointment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Walt,

*blush* Thanks for the kind words and for linking my post to your blog. I am completely awed by the honor.

It is not easy forgive and I wrote that post after learning precious lessons in the process of going though very very painful moments for the past four months which changed my life, my perspective of myself and the world and made me stronger and wiser.

I still have lots to learn and am a long way from perfection :-).

Take care and blessings to you and yours, including your readers.

Peace be unto you all