Friday, June 01, 2007

Miss Cellania

"Yes, life is very confusing, we're just trying to get on with it."

For some reason most of my blogger friends are Damn Yankees!
But I love them all just the same. One exception is Miss Cellania, Who as I have said before, is a fellow Kentuckian! She has many very intertaining Blog Sites, that she is constantly updating. She is no silly hillbilly, but she will make you smile, I guarntee it.
I had these Crazy Cats on my bedspread when I was 16.
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody.

6 comments:

Jaded said...

I am quite proud to be a Yankee, thankyouverymuch! I have lived several places in the south, and I enjoyed them very much. (A few different places in VA, as well as NC.)But, I'm a Yankee girl at heart.

Sorry to hear you'll be up all night. I might be up too, but only 'cause I don't feel well. Ugh. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sleep though!

Walt said...

Jaded, don't tell anyone; I'm really a Buckeye from Ohio. When I first moved to the hills of Kentucky, for me it was like the Beverly Hillbillies in reverse.

Jaded said...

I lived the first 6 months of my life in Kentucky, although obviously, I remember none of it, lol. My dad was stationed at Ft. Knox.

I think it's always a shock to head south when you're used to the north. The south just moves much more slowly. Maybe it's the heat.

Miss Cellania said...

After ten years in Tennessee, I still find it hard to believe some folks think of Kentucky as "The South."

Anonymous said...

And yet Bananaman is up north!

Walt said...

I like Tennessee, it's a lot like the basement of Kentucky.