Monday, May 17, 2010

Join our Nations in Prayer.

My People,

Time has come to speak to the hearts of all Nations and to our true and future Leaders. I ask you come together in the Spirit of the Creator, and Join our Nations in prayer.

Only in the spirit of love for all creation can we make a stand against the evil and greed, that has decimated nature, and our way of life.
I am the son of many tribes; nations that long ago lost their battles for freedom because they were too busy fighting among themselves to unite for the love of their land. The End Result has been the same for all my nations, from Scotland and Ireland, to the very heart of Turtle Island, we are still divided, and they want to keep us that way, like the slaves we have become; weak and without power to change our destiny. Pray for the sacred life of all things. As I am sending this message to you, many Animal Nations are being destroyed, those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant Nations, eventually all will be affected.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not only of spirit. The catastrophe that is happening by the greed of men will come crashing down on all of us. The end result will make the oil disaster look like spilled milk. There will be more war if we do nothing. If we are to have a future, WAR we cannot afford to continue to make.

I ask all Leaders, that we join together, united in love to pray with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted since the time of Man.







Your thought advocates Judaism, Brahmanism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam. In my thought there is only one universal religion, whose varied paths are but the fingers of the loving hand of the Supreme Being. In your thought there are the rich, the poor, and the beggared. My thought holds that there are no riches but... life; that we are all beggars, and no benefactor exists save life herself. Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth. I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:

Robin Easton said...

Dear Walt,

I would like to share with you what you inspired in me.

Thank you dear friend for seeing, caring and knowing.

Love,
Robin

http://nakedineden.com/nakedinedenblog/finding-your-way-home/

Jenn said...

thank you, this is beautiful, Walt!
You are so right, that only Love can heal this earth, and our hearts... we need union more than ever, and peace for the next generations,.. for wildlife and for a return to the sacredness of being.
xx Jenn